Born: October 1957 in Primrose, Germiston South Africa
Secular Education: Singh Indian Primary School, Asiatic Bazaar, GermistonM.L. Sultan School, Natal Spring Secondary School, Bakerton, Springs
Hifz ul Qur’aan: Darul Uloom Falah e Darain, Tadkeshwar, Gujrat, India.
Ml Ismail Kathrada, Ladysmith & Tayside, Dundee, Natal.
Waterval Islamic Institute ‘Mias Farm’, Johannesburg.
Ashraful Madaris, Hardoi, UP, India.
Alimiat: Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama, Lucknow, India & University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India.
Qiraa, Hafs and Sab’aa: Madrasah Alia Irfania, Chowk, Lucknow, India.
Fazilat-e-Tafsir: University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India.
Alhamdulillah, with the grace and mercy of Allah, I am blessed with a wife, 3 sons, a daughter and 3 grandchildren.
Alhamdulillah it is an honour to serve in these organisations;
- Co Founder, Director & Co-Ordinator of Madressa Zia-U-Badr, Jeppestown including its students hostel, Mothers and Fathers homes.
- Chairman of the Central Islamic Trust (CIT) and chairman ofm its Madressa Committee.
- Chairman of the Fordsburg Muslim Youth Organisatioon (FMYO).
- Board Member of the South African Hajj & Umrah Council (SAHUC).
- Trustee & Mutawallee of Awqaf South Africa.
- Membr of The Islamic Reserach Centre, Johannesburg (IRC).
- Shariah advisor of the Alipur Muslim Association of Soiuth Africa.
I am an open-minded, friendly and a resourceful project leader with a sound and optimistic outlook on all things in life. Possessing an excellent ability to motivate others, coupled with the ability to communicate comfortably at all levels, which ensures and excellent working relationship and environment for all members of the team to perform at their best. My energy and ambition has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task.
Alhamdulillah, this has enabled me to plan and handle many different tasks at once. With the grace and bounties of Allah I am able to multitask my responsibilities and manage my time very efficiently.